Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Birth



I was born April 14, 1945, 80 years to the day after

 Image result for Newspaper Abraham Lincoln shot

Lincoln was shot, and 33 years to the day after

 Image result for newspaper titanic April14, 1912

 the Titanic hit an iceberg.

As I began the last autobiography I wrote (in elementary school), I was born to the sound of mournfully tolling bells:

 Image result for newspaper April 14, 1945

It was the day of Franklin Roosevelt's funeral.

Image result for Bridgeport Hospital Vintage Photo


I was born in Bridgeport Hospital, Bridgeport, Connecticut.


Me at 6 weeks-I actually remember the hole in the porch.
My parents were living on the third floor of a 3-family house at 55 Riverside Dr, Fairfield, CT 06824 at the time of my birth.

No comments:

Post a Comment